【双语阅读】我的床下有条鳄鱼
2016-11-25 14:19
来源:
作者:
There‘s an alligator under my bed.
有一条鳄鱼在我的床底下.
There used to be an alligator under my bed.
过去曾有条鳄鱼藏在我的床底下。
When it was time to sleep, I had to be very careful.
每次我去睡觉的时候,总要非常地小心。
Because I knew he was there.
因为我知道它就在我的床下。
But whenever I looked, he hid...or something.
但是无论我什么时候去看它,它总是就藏起来。
So I’d call Mom and Dad.
我叫来了妈妈和爸爸。
But they never saw it.
但他们却从来没有看到过它。
It was up to me. I just had to do something about that alligator.
现在要看我的了,我要对这条鳄鱼做点什么了。
So I went to the kitchen to get some ailligator bait.
于是我到厨房去拿了些东西当诱饵。
I filled a paper bag full of things alligators like to eat.
我装了满满一纸带鳄鱼很喜欢吃的东西。
I put cookies down the hall.
我放了一些饼干在客厅里。
I put a peanut butter sandwich, some fruit, and the last piece of pie in the garage.
我放了一块花生酱三明治,一些水果,最后一块馅饼放在车库那。
I left fresh vegetables on the stairs.
我留了新鲜的蔬菜在楼梯上。
I put a soda and some candy next to my bed. Then I watched and waited.
还放了些苏打和糖果在我的床边,然后就在一旁看着等着。
Sure enough, out he came to get something to eat.
我能确信,它终于出来吃东西了!
Then I hid in the hall closet. I followed him down the stairs.
我马上藏在客厅的壁橱里。我跟着它下了楼。
I followed him down the hall.
我跟着它走过厅堂。
When he crawled into the garage,
当它爬向车库的时候,
I slammed the door and locked it. Then I went to bed.There wasn‘t even any mess to clean up.
我砰的一下关上门,并将门锁起来。然后,我来到床边,这里一点都不脏乱,几乎不需要清扫和整理。
Now that there is an alligator in the garage, I wonder if my dad will have any trouble getting in his car tomorrow morning.
现在有一条鳄鱼在车库里,我想知道明天早上,爸爸在在他的车里会不会遇到什么麻烦。
新东方上海学校:官方微信(微信号:shxdf2000)
扫一扫二维码,关注我们的官方微信,更多惊喜等着你!
相关推荐
版权及免责声明
①凡本网注明"稿件来源:新东方"的所有文字、图片和音视频稿件,版权均属新东方教育科技集团(含本网和新东方网) 所有,任何媒体、网站或个人未经本网协议授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他任何方式复制、发表。已经本网协议授权的媒体、网站,在下载使用时必须注明"稿件来源:新东方",违者本网将依法追究法律责任。
② 本网未注明"稿件来源:新东方"的文/图等稿件均为转载稿,本网转载仅基于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同转载稿的观点或证实其内容的真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人从本网下载使用,必须保留本网注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。如擅自篡改为"稿件来源:新东方",本网将依法追究法律责任。
③ 如本网转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者见稿后在两周内速来电与新东方网联系,电话:010-60908555。