快捷报班:   
快捷登陆: QQ登录 微博登录 你好,欢迎来到新东方
账号 密码 登录 注册 忘记密码

新东方网>上海新东方学校>上海新东方泡泡少儿>三年级>正文

【双语阅读】幸运的生日会

2016-10-24 13:49

来源:

作者:

  “Man,am I awesome !Look at these teeth!” said Alligator Al .

  鳄鱼AI先生对着镜子说我是不是很了不起呢!看看这些牙齿。

  Today is my birthday,and these teeth are ready for a special treat!

  今日是我生日,要好好准备美味的午餐犒劳自己。

  Maybe a chicken.. OR... beter yet ,a piglet !“

  可能是一只肥美的鸡或者更好的..一只乳猪啦!

  Suddenly there was a knock at the door .

  突然传来一阵敲门声。

  “ Hey, Freddy,” said a voice outside.“Open up,It‘s my birthday.Are you coming to the party ?”

  从外面传来一个声音 “Freddy,你好,请开门,今日是我的生日,你要来参加我的生日派对吗?”

  What? thought AI.Who’s Freddy? And who has the same birthday as me

  什么,谁是Freddy呢? AI在想。是谁跟我是同一日生日呢?

  When AI opened the door,the dinner of his dream was standing right in front of him .

  当AI打开门的时候,他梦想的午餐就站在他面前啊。

  “Oh,no!Wrong house!”screamed the piglet.

  噢!不!敲错门!小猪尖叫着。

  “Oh,yes!” cried AI.“What a perfect birthday dinner you‘ll make!”

  “噢!是的,AI喊着,真是一个完美的生日午餐”

  “Pleeeeeese let me go!”the piglet begged.

  请让放了我吧,小猪祈求着。

  “Today may be your birthday,but it’s mine,too! My friends are coming to celebrate.”

  “今日可能是你的生日,但是也是我的生日啊!我的朋友会过来跟我庆祝的。”小猪说。

  “Don‘t worry,” said AI.“I”ll do enough celebrating for both of us!“

  鳄鱼AI说,“不用担心,我会有为我们两个庆祝的。”

  As AI prepared to cook him ,the piglet spoke up.

  当鳄鱼AI准备煮小猪来吃的时候,小猪就对鳄鱼AI说。

  “Mr AI,” sighed the piglet,“ I know it’s none of my business, but....”

  小猪叹息地说“鳄鱼AI先生,我知道真是不关我的事,但是.....”

  “ But what?”Said AI.

  鳄鱼AI说“ 但是什么呢?”

  “Well, what‘s a birthday without a cake? the piglet asked.

  小猪就问:“好吧,生日怎么能没有生日蛋糕呢?

  “An awesome guy like you deserves a big birthday cake.”

  “像你这么了不起的人,你的生日应该有一个大大的生日蛋糕。”

  Hmm...thought AI.He’s right! I am awesome.I do deserve a cake!

  嘻嘻,鳄鱼AI想了想,是啊,我是一个了不起的人,生日就应该有生日蛋糕的。

  “ I know just how to make one.” said the piglet. “Mix eggs, butter, sugar, and Flour...”

  小猪说:“我知道怎么做蛋糕,只需将鸡蛋,奶油,糖和面粉搅拌均匀就可以....”

  “Now bake it in the oven...”

  “你可以让到烤炉.....”

  “And put on the frosting just so. Make sure it‘s nice and smooth!”

  “只需这样铺在蛋糕上面,保证蛋糕又好看有好吃的!”

  “ Good Job,Mr AI,” said the piglet.“ But...” “But What ?” said AI.

  鳄鱼AI就按照小猪说的步骤完成。小猪又说”鳄鱼AI先生你完成得很好,但是.....” “但是什么..快说!”AI问。

  “Well,what‘s a birthday without decorations?”the piglet asked.

  小猪问“好吧,生日会怎么都不装饰一下呢?”

  “ And awesome guy like you deserves fancy decorations.”

  “像你这么了不起的人,你的生日会应该有一个花俏的装饰啊。”

  Hmm... thought AI. He’s right. I am awesome. I do deserve decorations.

  嘻嘻,鳄鱼AI想了想,是啊,我是一个了不起的人,生日会就应该要装饰下的。

  “ I know just how to decorate,” said the piglet. “Blow up those balloons...”

  小猪说:“我知道怎么装饰的,吹起这些气球就可以....”

  “Put up the streamers...” And write “Happy Birthday‘ just so. Make sure you spell it right.”

  “并且挂起这些飘带,并且写上生日快乐,你要保证你要写的很漂亮!”

  “ Wow! Good job. Mr AI.” said the piglet.“ But....”

  “哇!做得好,鳄鱼AI先生.但是......”

  “ NO MORE BUTS !” AI shouted.“ Look! I’ve go all I need for a great birthday!”

  “再也没用但是了!鳄鱼AI大声说。”看,我已经准备所有生日用的东西。”

  “ There‘s just one more thing.” said the piglet.

  小猪可怜地说:“还欠一样东西。”

  An awesome guy like me shouldn’t celebrate alone.Shall I ask my friends to come over .?

  ”像你这么了不起的人,你不应该单独庆祝生日,我可以要的朋友过来跟你庆祝吗?”

  AI‘s brain was working fast. Oh my gosh,he thought.

  鳄鱼AI灵机一动,噢!我的天,他想。

  I could have a whole hose full of piglets! i could eat for a month.

  我可以有一屋子都是小猪的话,我可以吃一个月。

  maybe a year ! This is my luckiest birthday ever!

  甚至1年!这真是我们最幸运的生日了。

  “ You know,Piglet, you’re right again.” AI said slyly.“ An awesome guy like me shouldn‘t celebrate alone. Go ahead and make some phone calls.”

  AI害羞地说:“小猪,你说得对,像我这么了不起的人不应该一个人过生日。去吧,去给你的朋友打电话过来庆祝生日。”

  Man, is this piglet dumb or what ? thought AI. As soon as the piglet began to call his friends...

  鳄鱼AI想这个小猪真是蠢材,将他的朋友送上门。小猪马上就开始给他的朋友打电话...

  AI got busy.He collected more potato sacks for capturing them.

  鳄鱼AI开始忙碌起来,他拿了更多马铃薯袋打算用来装送上门的小猪。

  More ropes for tying them up.And more pots and pans for cooking them!

  拿更多的绳来绑住他们。打算拿更多罐和盘来煮他们!

  At last, everything was ready. All he had to do was wait.

  最终,所有东西都准备好,现在只能静待他们的到来。

  When AI hear a knock, he was overjoyed.

  当鳄鱼AI听到敲门声,他乐透了。

  “ It’s open!” he shouted happily.“Come on in......”

  他开心地打开门说:“ 快进来啊....”

  When the door opened.AI gasped.

  当门打开那一刻,鳄鱼楞住了。

  There stood a fierce rhino, a heavyweight hippo, a nasty-looking wild bear,

  and the biggest gorilla he had ever seen!

  门口站着一只凶猛的犀牛,一只超级重量的河马,一只野生熊同一只他重来没有看见过的大猩猩。

  AI was terrified. He flew out the back door,but the piglet squealed.

  鳄鱼AI很害怕。他跑到门后面,但是小猪确尖叫起来。

  “ Yay!You‘re here!” “We got your invitation, Piglet!” his friends cheered.

  “呀!你在这里啊,我们收到你的邀请,小猪。”朋友们高兴地说。

  “ Happy birthday !”

  生日快乐!

  Piglet and his friends partied all afternoon. They had a potato sack race...

  小猪和他的朋友整个下午都在开派对。他们一起进行马铃薯麻包袋赛跑...

  They jumped rope...They had a parade....

  他们一起跳绳....一起玩游行奏乐....

  And then they ate .“ A delicious cake, fancy decorations...and what fun party games! the friends all said.

  然后他们一起在布置漂亮的客厅吃美味的蛋糕,玩有趣的游戏。他的朋友都玩得很开心。

  “ I love my birthday gift !” said the piglet.“ I think  I’ll call him Little AI.”

  他们给小猪送了一份礼物。小猪很喜欢这么礼物,他把这个礼物叫小鳄鱼AI。

  When the party was over, the happy gang headed for home.

  当派对结束了,欢乐的笑声也在屋里消失。

  Poor Mr AI, thought the piglet. He missed all the fun.

  可怜的鳄鱼AI,他一想到没有吃到小猪,他就没有心情了。

  When Alligator AI got home.he found the house all cleaned up except for one thing

  当鳄鱼AI回到家,他发现家里已经打扫干净除了一样东西

  ----the piglet‘s invitation was still lying on the floor,It read:

  小猪的邀请函依然在门上,写着:

  FRIENDS! come to my birthday party ! 朋友们,请参加我们的生日派对

  Time: SUNDAY AFTERNOON ( WAIT FOR MY CALL) 时间:星期日下午(等我的电话通知)

  PLACE: AI’S HOUSE  地点:AI的家里

  FROM: piglet  邀请人:小猪

  “Ugh! AI groaned. he didn‘t have the luckiest birthday after all...

  原来是这样,鳄鱼AI无力的呻吟。今日并不是他最幸运的生日...

  But the piglet did. The luckiest ever!

  但是小猪最幸运的生日!

  Let’s see, he thought as he cuddled with Little AI. Who shall i visit next ?

  他抱住小鳄鱼AI说,看看,我们下一次要去拜访谁呢?

新东方上海学校:官方微信(微信号:shxdf2000)

扫一扫二维码,关注我们的官方微信,更多惊喜等着你!

相关推荐

  • 最新资讯
  • 升学资讯
  • 学前
  • 小学

版权及免责声明

凡本网注明"稿件来源:新东方"的所有文字、图片和音视频稿件,版权均属新东方教育科技集团(含本网和新东方网) 所有,任何媒体、网站或个人未经本网协议授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他任何方式复制、发表。已经本网协议授权的媒体、网站,在下载使用时必须注明"稿件来源:新东方",违者本网将依法追究法律责任。

本网未注明"稿件来源:新东方"的文/图等稿件均为转载稿,本网转载仅基于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同转载稿的观点或证实其内容的真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人从本网下载使用,必须保留本网注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。如擅自篡改为"稿件来源:新东方",本网将依法追究法律责任。

如本网转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者见稿后在两周内速来电与新东方网联系,电话:010-60908555。

×