快捷报班:   
快捷登陆: QQ登录 微博登录 你好,欢迎来到新东方
账号 密码 登录 注册 忘记密码
咨询 电话 置顶

新东方网>上海新东方学校>口译口语>生活英语>旅游英语>正文

纯干货:出国游必备口语大全手册(五)

来源:

作者:

2019-01-21 13:35

  以下是新东方口译为您带来的纯干货:出国游必备口语大全手册(五),更多上海口译资讯请关注新东方口译,点击获取更多学英语资讯。

  乘船篇

  A: When will the ship leave for Bangchui Island?

  船什么时候出发去棒槌岛?

  B: It will leave the port at six on July 8.

  将于7月8号六点离开港口。

  A: Excuse me. When will the ship enter the port?

  请问船什么时候进港?

  B: In an hour.

  一小时后。

  Maybe we'll be in port before long.

  我们可能快进港了。

  How many ports do we call at on our passage to Dalian?

  我们去大连要经过几个港口?

  What time does the ship leave?

  船什么时间启航?

  订房篇

  I’d like to make a reservation for one night on the 1st of March.

  我想预定三月一号一晚房间。

  Could I book a double room for ____days from (date) to (date)?

  我能定一间从____到____的双人房吗?

  I’d like to reserve a room of one / a single room.

  我想要预订一间单人房。

  I’d like to cancel a reservation, for the travel schedule has been changed.

  是这样的。我想取消已经预订的房间,因为旅游计划有所改变。

  What are the room rates?

  房价多少?

  How much is family room for a night?

  请问四人房一晚多少钱?

  Is breakfast included in the room price?

  请问房价有包含早餐吗?

  Does the room have Internet access?

  房间有网络吗?

  入住篇

  I’d like to order something from room service.

  我想要使用客房服务点餐。

  I world like to have a morning call / wake-up call at 7:00 in the morning.

  我想要早上7点的起床叫醒电话。

  The light in this room is too dim. Please get me a brighter one.

  这房间里的灯光太暗了。请绐我换个亮点的。

  May I have an extra bed put in my room tonight?

  请问今晩我的房间里能否附加一张床?

  I'd like to ask for the laundry service.

  麻烦你替我把衣服拿去洗一下。

  I'd like to have my room cleaned. Would you please send a maid here right now?

  我想请人打扫下我的房间,能叫个服务员过来吗?

  退房篇

  Could you call a taxi for me?

  可以帮我叫辆出租车吗?

  I'd like to check out and finalize my bill.

  我要退房和结账。

  预定篇

  Do you have a table for two right now?

  请问现在有两人座位吗?

  I have a reservation at 18:30.

  我今天晚上6:30有订位。

  May we have a table by the window, please?

  可以给我们一个靠窗的桌子吗﹖

  This table would be great. Thank you.

  这个位子很好﹐谢谢。

  点餐篇

  May I have a menu, please?

  请给我菜单。

  Could we have another menu, please?

  可以再给我们一份菜单吗?

  Do you have a Chinese menu?

  是否有中文菜单?

  What would you recommend for a party of three?

  你可以推荐我们三人份的餐点吗?

  What kind of dish is most popular here?

  这里最受欢迎的餐点是什么呢?

  We need more time to look at the menu / decide what to order.

  我们还需要一些时间看一下菜单 / 决定要点什么。

  Excuse me, we’re ready to order.

  不好意思,我们可以点餐了。

  Is it too late to change my order?

  现在改餐点还来得及吗?

  Can I have the same dish as that?

  与其后悔一年什么也没学,不如从此刻开始行动,报名参加新东方口译培训班。

  点击参与入学测试,免费定制学习方案,了解更多信息。(例:高级口译培训、高级口译真题等)

新东方上海学校:官方公众号 (微信号:shxdf2000

微信扫一扫,更多惊喜等着你!

版权及免责声明

凡本网注明"稿件来源:新东方"的所有文字、图片和音视频稿件,版权均属新东方教育科技集团(含本网和新东方网) 所有,任何媒体、网站或个人未经本网协议授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他任何方式复制、发表。已经本网协议授权的媒体、网站,在下载使用时必须注明"稿件来源:新东方",违者本网将依法追究法律责任。

本网未注明"稿件来源:新东方"的文/图等稿件均为转载稿,本网转载仅基于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同转载稿的观点或证实其内容的真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人从本网下载使用,必须保留本网注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。如擅自篡改为"稿件来源:新东方",本网将依法追究法律责任。

如本网转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者见稿后在两周内速来电与新东方网联系,电话:010-60908555。

×