快捷报班:   
快捷登陆: QQ登录 微博登录 你好,欢迎来到新东方
账号 密码 登录 注册 忘记密码
咨询 电话 置顶

新东方网>上海新东方学校>口译口语>生活英语>旅游英语>正文

纯干货:出国游必备口语大全手册(四)

来源:

作者:

2019-01-21 13:33

  以下是新东方口译为您带来的纯干货:出国游必备口语大全手册(四),更多上海口译资讯请关注新东方口译,点击获取更多学英语资讯。

  乘公交篇

  Is there an airport bus to the city(the airport)?

  这里有去市中心(机场)的机场巴士吗 ?

  Where is the bus stop (taxi stand)?

  巴士站(的士站)在哪里 ?

  What time does it leave?

  几点发车?

  Where can I get a ticket?

  在哪里卖票?

  I'd like to get a new metro card. Do you know where I should go?

  我想办张公交卡.你知道去哪儿办吗?

  I get off at Connecticut Avenue.

  我在康涅狄格大道下车。

  How long is the ride?

  要坐多久?

  Would you please let me know when we get to the stop?

  到了站请叫我一声好吗?

  We'd like to go and visit the Beihai Park.

  我们想去北海公园看看。

  When we reach the Beihai Park, I'll let you know.

  到北海公园时我会告诉你们。

  We'll be at the Beihai Park in a minute.

  北海公园快要到了。

  Please drop your money into the box or touch your MetroCard on the validator.

  请将钱投入箱子或刷公交卡。

  You don't have enough balance on the card.

  你的卡余额不足。

  Please get ready to get off and touch your card again.

  请您做好下车刷卡准备。

  乘地铁篇

  I can take the subway.

  我可以乘地铁。

  I just can't figure out the subway system at all.

  我对地铁系统就是弄不明白。

  But it's easy to get to Manhattan from here by the subway.

  可是从这儿乘地铁到曼哈顿很方便。

  You take the uptown R train and get off at 12th street.

  你乘北线方向的R路车到第12街下车。

  Do you know where the nearest subway station is?

  你知道最近的地铁车站在哪么?

  It's over there across the street in front of the cinema.

  就在街对面电影院的前面。

  Is this the right subway to the Rockefeller Center?

  这就是去洛克菲勒中心的地铁吗?

  How much is the fare?

  车费多少?

  By the way,how can I get out of the platform after I get off the train?

  顺便问一下,我下车后怎么出站台呢?

  That's very easy. The exit is always open.

  那很容易,出口处总是敞开着。

  乘出租篇

  Is there an airport bus to the city center?

  这裡有从机场去市中心的巴士吗?

  Where is the bus stop / taxi stand?

  公车站 / 出租车招呼站在哪里 ?

  How long does it take to go to ____?

  到__需要多长时间?

  How much does it cost to the city center by taxi?

  乘计程车到市中心需要多少钱?

  Take me to ___ / this address, please.

  请载我去(景点) / 地址。

  Do you use the meter?

  你使用计价器吗?

  Please stop / turn left / right here.

  请在这里停车 / 左转/ 右转。

  Please stop at the next intersection.

  请在下个路口停车。

  Can I pay the fare by credit card?

  我可以用信用卡付车费吗?

  Stop here, please.

  请在这里停车。

  Keep the change, please.

  不用找钱了。

  与其后悔一年什么也没学,不如从此刻开始行动,报名参加新东方口译培训班。

  点击参与入学测试,免费定制学习方案,了解更多信息。(例:高级口译培训、高级口译真题等)

新东方上海学校:官方公众号 (微信号:shxdf2000

微信扫一扫,更多惊喜等着你!

版权及免责声明

凡本网注明"稿件来源:新东方"的所有文字、图片和音视频稿件,版权均属新东方教育科技集团(含本网和新东方网) 所有,任何媒体、网站或个人未经本网协议授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他任何方式复制、发表。已经本网协议授权的媒体、网站,在下载使用时必须注明"稿件来源:新东方",违者本网将依法追究法律责任。

本网未注明"稿件来源:新东方"的文/图等稿件均为转载稿,本网转载仅基于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同转载稿的观点或证实其内容的真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人从本网下载使用,必须保留本网注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。如擅自篡改为"稿件来源:新东方",本网将依法追究法律责任。

如本网转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者见稿后在两周内速来电与新东方网联系,电话:010-60908555。

×