中级口译
知乎精选:面试时做过哪些疯狂的事(双语)
来源:
作者:
2018-12-29 13:34
以下是新东方口译为您带来的知乎精选:面试时做过哪些疯狂的事(双语),更多上海口译资讯请关注新东方口译,点击获取更多学英语资讯。
What is the craziest thing you have ever said (or done) at an interview and still got the job?
你在面试时说过或者做过什么疯狂的事情,而且你还是得到了这份工作?
获得11.9k好评@Stan Hanks
The interviewer, a very senior technical guy, asked me, "So, do you have any questions for me?"
面试官是个非常资深的技术员,他问我:“你还有什么问题要问我的?”
I thought about it for a moment and said, "What's the worst thing about working here?"
我思考了一会,然后说:“在这里工作,最糟糕的事情是什么?”
He thought about it for a minute, then got up and closed his door, and told me. For like half an hour, in painful detail, getting more agitated as he went. Then he was done, and sent me on my way saying I'd hear back soon.
他想了一会,然后站起来,关上门,然后告诉了我,说了差不多半个小时,说得非常详细,越说越激动。然后他停下来,送我出去,告诉我,我很快就会收到答复。
The next day I got called back in. Seems that after he talked to me, he went and resigned, and the HR rep asked what happened in our interview.
第二天我就收到了回电。好像是面试官在同我交谈之后,他就去辞职了,然后人力资源代表问我在面试时发生了什么。欢迎感兴趣的同学点击下方在线咨询了解新东方口译!了解更多学英语资讯。
After I told them, in detail, I expected to hear nothing further. Instead, the CTO came in to talk to me, and asked if I would be interested in coming aboard to help him fix all the things that seemed to be wrong with the organization (and solve some cool technical problems as well).
在我详细地告诉他们之后,我就没指望收到其他什么消息。但是,首席技术官进来和我谈了一下,还问我是否有兴趣出国帮他处理所有组织上可能出的问题(而且同时解决一些很酷炫的技术问题)。
So I did.
我答应了。
获得4.6k好评的答案@Ram Visvanathan
This was a campus interview during my undergrad from a reputed technical institute in India.
这是我在印度一家有名的技术学院毕业期间的一次校园面试。
Interviewer: Tell me something about you that we can't get from your resume.
面试官:告诉我一些我们没办法从你的简历里知道的东西。
Me: I'm a very popular person in our class.
我:我在班里很受欢迎。
Interviewer: How popular?
面试官:有多受欢迎?
Me: (Without stopping to think for a minute): 8th popular person in class.
我:(毫不犹豫地)在班里第八受欢迎。
Interviewer: (Little puzzled with the answer) 8th popular?
面试官:(对这个回答有点困惑)第八受欢迎?
Me: Yes. There are 7 girls in our class.
我:是的。我们班有七个女孩。
The interviewer(s) burst into laughter.. I got the job offer.
面试官们放声大笑······我就得到了这个工作机会。
获得4k好评的答案@Olivier Peyre
CEO & Founder: "So, since you worked at X, you must know Ms Y"
总裁兼创始人:“所以,既然你在X公司工作过,那你一定认识Y女士。”
Me: "Oh, I do know her. Quite a nut case if you ask me".
我:“哦,我当然认识她,要我说,她就是个疯子。”
(4 managing partners around the table, jaw dropped in awe)
(围着桌子坐的四个任事股东惊得下巴都掉了)
CEO: "She is the mother of my child."
总裁:“她是我孩子的妈妈。”
Me: "..."
我:“······”
CEO: "Indeed, she is insane. We split up a few months ago."
总裁:“她确实是个疯子。我们在几个月前离婚了。”
And yes, I got the job.
然后,对,我拿到了那份工作。
获得1.1k好评的答案@James H. Kelly
At an interview for a tech startup, I was asked, "where do you see yourself in five years?"
在一个科技创业项目的面试上,我被问到:“你觉得你五年后会在哪里?”
I answered, "in hollywood, making movies."
我回答道:“在好莱坞拍电影。”
I got the job. Three years later, the startup failed. Two years after that, I moved to Hollywood and am now making movies.
我得到了那份工作。三年后,那个创业项目失败了。又过了两年,我搬到了好莱坞,现在在拍电影。
Win, win.
这可是双赢。
与其后悔一年什么也没学,不如从此刻开始行动,报名参加新东方口译培训班。
点击参与入学测试,免费定制学习方案,了解更多信息。(例:新东方口译培训要多少钱、中级口译口试如何准备等)
新东方上海学校:官方公众号 (微信号:shxdf2000)
微信扫一扫,更多惊喜等着你!
版权及免责声明
①凡本网注明"稿件来源:新东方"的所有文字、图片和音视频稿件,版权均属新东方教育科技集团(含本网和新东方网) 所有,任何媒体、网站或个人未经本网协议授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他任何方式复制、发表。已经本网协议授权的媒体、网站,在下载使用时必须注明"稿件来源:新东方",违者本网将依法追究法律责任。
② 本网未注明"稿件来源:新东方"的文/图等稿件均为转载稿,本网转载仅基于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同转载稿的观点或证实其内容的真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人从本网下载使用,必须保留本网注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。如擅自篡改为"稿件来源:新东方",本网将依法追究法律责任。
③ 如本网转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者见稿后在两周内速来电与新东方网联系,电话:010-60908555。
中级口译