中级口译
【新东方口译】18个关键词,轻松读懂2018年政府工作报告(双语)(二)
来源:
作者:
2018-10-25 13:30
以下是新东方口译为您带来的【新东方口译】18个关键词,轻松读懂2018年政府工作报告(双语)(二),更多上海口译资讯请关注新东方口译。
7
提高个人所得税起征点
to raise the personal income tax threshold
提高个人所得税起征点,增加子女教育、大病医疗等专项费用扣除,合理减负,鼓励人民群众通过劳动增加收入、迈向富裕。
We will raise the personal income tax threshold and create expense deduction for items like children's education and treatment for serious diseases, appropriately lightening burdens, and encouraging our people to increase their incomes and achieve prosperity through hard work.
8
三大攻坚战
three critical battles
坚决打好三大攻坚战
Fighting three critical battles
❶ 推动重大风险防范化解取得明显进展。
First, we will strive for notable progress in forestalling and defusing major risks.
严厉打击非法集资、金融诈骗等违法活动。
There will be a serious crackdown on activities that violate the law like illegal fundraising and financial fraud.
❷ 加大精准脱贫力度。
Second, we will step up targeted poverty alleviation.
今年再减少农村贫困人口1000万以上,完成易地扶贫搬迁280万人。
This year, we will further reduce the poor rural population by over 10 million, including 2.8 million people who are to be relocated from inhospitable areas.
❸ 推进污染防治取得更大成效。
Third, we will work to make greater progress in addressing pollution.
巩固蓝天保卫战成果,今年二氧化硫、氮氧化物排放量要下降3%,重点地区细颗粒物(PM2.5)浓度继续下降。
We will consolidate the gains made in the fight to defend the blue of our skies. This year, we will cut sulfur dioxide and nitrogen oxide emissions by 3 percent and achieve continuous decline in PM2.5 density in key areas.
9
乡村振兴战略
the rural revitalization strategy
落实第二轮土地承包到期后再延长30年的政策。
We will implement the policy extending second round rural land contracts by another 30 years upon their expiration.
促进农村移风易俗。
We will encourage a shift away from outdated social practices.
10
提高新型城镇化质量
pursue better-quality new urbanization
提高新型城镇化质量。今年再进城落户1300万人,加快农业转移人口市民化。
We will pursue better-quality new urbanization. This year, another 13 million people will be registered as permanent urban residency, and we will speed up work on granting permanent urban residency to people from rural areas living in cities.
新东方上海学校:官方公众号 (微信号:shxdf2000)
微信扫一扫,更多惊喜等着你!
版权及免责声明
①凡本网注明"稿件来源:新东方"的所有文字、图片和音视频稿件,版权均属新东方教育科技集团(含本网和新东方网) 所有,任何媒体、网站或个人未经本网协议授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他任何方式复制、发表。已经本网协议授权的媒体、网站,在下载使用时必须注明"稿件来源:新东方",违者本网将依法追究法律责任。
② 本网未注明"稿件来源:新东方"的文/图等稿件均为转载稿,本网转载仅基于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同转载稿的观点或证实其内容的真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人从本网下载使用,必须保留本网注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。如擅自篡改为"稿件来源:新东方",本网将依法追究法律责任。
③ 如本网转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者见稿后在两周内速来电与新东方网联系,电话:010-60908555。
中级口译