快捷报班:   
快捷登陆: QQ登录 微博登录 你好,欢迎来到新东方
账号 密码 登录 注册 忘记密码

新东方网>上海新东方学校>上海雅思>雅思阅读>正文

论说文经典语句

2018-05-30 12:16

来源:

作者:

雅思阅读

  1.牙医终于把药棉从我嘴里取出后,我才能告诉他他给我拔错牙了。

  After the dentist at last removed the cotton wool from my mouth, I was able to tell him that he had pulled out the wrong tooth.

  2.他的话消除了我们的困惑。

  His words blew away our confusion.

  3.过去两年的一切努力将付之东流。

  All the efforts of the last two years will be blown away.

  4.那件事很快从他脑海中烟消云散了。

  The matter was soon swept away from his mind.

  5.飞机起飞后不久便坠毁了。

  The airplane crashed soon after takeoff.

  6.股票行情暴跌。

  The stock market crashed.

  7.第一眼看上去这个问题似乎很容易。

  At first glance, the problem seemed easy.

  8.以目前的发展情况,我认为这一步不可取。

  In view of the recent developments, I do not think this step is advisable.

  9.妻子对我的投资计划持悲观的看法。

  My wife takes a dim view of my investment plan.

  10.他们拼命向前挤,想看得清楚些。

  They pushed forward for a better view.

  11.仍然有几个悬而未决的问题。

  There are still quite a few problems left unsolved.

  12.只有无需代价,自由才会被珍视。

  Liberty is cherished only in so far as it costs nothing.

  13.只要你是我们学院的学生就可以使用我们图书馆的设施。

  Insofar as you are a student of our college, you have access to our library facilities.

  14.我是不会被这样站不住脚的借口敷衍过去的。

  I won’t be put off with such flimsy excuses.

  15.我想写东西,可是窗外不断传来的喧闹声使我定不下心来。

  I was trying to write, but the continuous noise outside the window put me off.

  16.奶酪看起来迷人,但气味让我烦。

  The cheese looks appealing, but the smell puts me off.

  17.投资上海经济回报率高。

  Investing in Shanghai yields high economic returns.

  18.她有很多美德,如忠诚、勇敢、率真。

  Among her many virtues are loyalty, courage, and truthfulness.

  19.这所学校有其短处,也有其长处。

  The school has its drawbacks and it has its virtues.

  20.我给你开张支票。

  I’ll write out a check for you.

  21.支票台头怎么写?

  Who do I make the check out to?

  22.很高兴你自己提出来了—这可省得我再豁出脸皮去问了。

  I’m glad you offered—it saved me the embarrassment of having to ask.

  23.我们都曾因一生中某个时间的私心杂念而愧疚过。

  We’ve all been guilty of selfishness at some time in our lives.

  24.房间里的一切都井然有序。

  Everything in the room is in good order.

  25.他的经济状况每况愈下。

  His financial situation is getting from bad to worse.

  26.事情在变得越发糟糕。

  Things are turning for the worse.

  27.他是个得寸进尺的人。

  Give him an inch and he’ll take a yard.

  28.谋杀经过精心策划,决非偶然。

  The murder was meticulously planned; there was nothing accidental about it.

  29.新型方边比萨饼现隆重推出:尺寸增加27%,加量不加价!层层叠叠的各色新鲜馅料铺满各个角落,配上香酥松脆的薄薄饼底,滋味十足,每吃一口,口水横流,给您带来全方位的开心享受。

  New Square Edge Pizza is now available. It’s bigger by 27% and the price remains the same! With lots of fresh toppings on the unique and crispy thin dough. Every bite is delicious and mouth-watering, allowing you total enjoyment.)

  30.我在这里不是给你收拾烂摊子的!

  I’m not here to clear up the mess you’ve made!

  31.一些年轻人不在学校学习却整天东游西荡。

  Some young people simply mess around all day when they are supposed to be at school.

  32.他是一个极为多变的老板,经常变来变去把我搞的晕头转向。

  He is such a changeable boss. He often messes me around with his change-anytime mind!

  33.装备了这台新机器,一支搜查队进入到了洞中,希望找到埋藏的财宝。

  Armed with the new machine, a search party went into the cave hoping to find buried treasure.

  34.我爱她,虽然她近在咫尺,我却不敢正视她。

  I love her. Although she is only at arm’s length, I dare not look into her eyes.

  35.为了做一位不偏不倚的上司,我总是与公司里的每一名员工都保持适当距离。

新东方留学院校库,留学选校有门道

A BETTER YOU,A BIGGER WORLD!

焦点推荐

版权及免责声明

凡本网注明"稿件来源:新东方"的所有文字、图片和音视频稿件,版权均属新东方教育科技集团(含本网和新东方网) 所有,任何媒体、网站或个人未经本网协议授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他任何方式复制、发表。已经本网协议授权的媒体、网站,在下载使用时必须注明"稿件来源:新东方",违者本网将依法追究法律责任。

本网未注明"稿件来源:新东方"的文/图等稿件均为转载稿,本网转载仅基于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同转载稿的观点或证实其内容的真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人从本网下载使用,必须保留本网注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。如擅自篡改为"稿件来源:新东方",本网将依法追究法律责任。

如本网转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者见稿后在两周内速来电与新东方网联系,电话:010-60908555。

×