快捷报班:   
快捷登陆: QQ登录 微博登录 你好,欢迎来到新东方
账号 密码 登录 注册 忘记密码
咨询 电话 置顶

新东方网>上海新东方学校>原创干货集锦>上海中学生>少儿干货集锦>正文

50部经典英语动画片,让孩子不知不觉爱上学英语!(第29期)

来源:新东方上海泡泡少儿教育

作者:

2018-07-17 15:35

重温50部经典动画,小积累,就会带来大变化



今天,我们要重温的动画片是:“海底总动员”,英文名是:Finding Nemo,是一部由皮克斯动画工作室制作,并于2003年由华特迪士尼发行的美国电脑动画电影。主角是一对可爱的小丑鱼(Clownfish)父子。


父亲玛林本来有一个幸福的家庭,但在一场意外中妻子珊珊和大部分孩子都被鲨鱼吃掉,只剩下唯一的儿子尼莫。他们一直在澳洲过着安定而"幸福"的平静生活。但在那巨大的打击后鱼爸爸玛林一直谨小慎微,行事缩手缩脚,一起来看看吧:




First day of school!

第一天上学

First day of school! Wake up!

第一天上学 起床罗

wake up! First day of school.

起床罗 今天第一天上学

I don't want to go to school... five more minutes.

我不想上学让我再睡五分钟

Not you, Dad, me. Get up, get up.

不是你 是我要上学啦

It's time for school, time for school.

快起床啦 上学了...上学了...

All right, I'm up.

我起来了 怎么回事?

- Nemo! -First day of school!

- 棒呆了尼莫! 第一天上学耶

Nemo, don't move.

尼莫 别动

You'll never get out of there yourself.

你自己出不来

I'll do it.

让我来

- You feel a break? - No.

你受伤了吗?没有

Sometimes you can't tell 'cause fluid rushes to the area.

受一点小伤都不行 有没有?

- Are you woozy? - No.

没有啦 你有没有头昏眼花?没有

- How many stripes do I have? - I'm fine.

我身上有几条斑纹?我没事啦

- Answer the stripe question. - Three.

快回答我的问题 三条

No! See? Something's wrong with you.

不对 你生病了我只有一条

I have one, two, three... That's all I have?

两条 三条...三条斑纹 你真的没事

You're OK. How's the lucky fin?

你的幸运鳍怎么样?

- Lucky. -Let's see.

- 很幸运 - 给我看看

Are you sure you want to go to school this year?

你今年真的想上学吗?

There's no problem if you don't. You can wait 5 or 6 years.

你大可以再等个五 六年

Come on, Dad, it's time for school.

爸 我早就该上学了

Forgot to brush.

你忘了刷身体

Do you want this anemone to sting you?

你想不想被海葵刺到?

- Yes. -Brush.

想啊快刷呀

- OK, I'm done. - You missed a spot.

我好了 你没刷到一个地方

- Where? -There.

- 哪里?- 这里

这里

Right there. And here and here.

这里和

All right, we're excited.

这里

第一天上学

The first day of school. Here we go.

我们都很兴奋

We're ready to learn to get some knowledge.

我们要学很多新知识

What's the one thing we have to remember about the ocean?

你千万要记得大海像什么?

- It's not safe. - That's my boy.

大海如虎口 这才是我的乖儿子

First, we check to see that the coast is clear.

所以出门一定要左右看

We go out... and back in.

先出去再进来

And then we go out... and back in.

然后出去再进来

And then one more time... out and back in.

再来一次 出去进来

And sometimes, if you want to do it four times...

你想这样来回四次也行

Dad... - Allright, come on, boy.

爸爸 好啦走吧

Maybe while I'm at school, I'll see a shark.

也许我到了学校会看到鲨鱼

- I highly doubt that. - Have you ever met a shark?

我看不太可能 你有没有看过鲨鱼?

No, and I don't plan to.

没有 我也不想

- How old are sea turtles? - I don't know.

海龟有多老?海龟?我不知道

Sandy Plankton from next door...

隔壁的阿弟仔说海龟

he says that sea turtles live to be about 100 years old.

可以活到一百岁耶

If I evermeet a sea turtle, I'll ask him.

要是我遇到一只海龟我会问他

After I'm done talking to the shark, OK?

在我跟鲨鱼聊天以后 好吗?

Hold on. Wait to cross.

等一下,等红绿灯

Hold my fin.

握着我的鳍

Dad, you're not going to freak out...

你不会像到动物园

like you did at the petting zoo, are you?

那样抓狂吧?

That snail was about to charge.

那只海螺想要攻击你



哈哈,Nemo是不是很可爱啊,其中,它一直在念叨着:

It's time for school.

该上学了。


那么,我们就一起来复习下这两个句型吧:

(1)It's time for + n. 表示“该是做……的时候了。”

例:       

Boys and girl, it's time for class. 

同学们,该上课了。

(2)It's time + (for sb.) to do sth. 表示“该是(某人)做……的时候了。”

例:       

It's time for you to clean the classroom.        

该是你打扫教室的时候了。       

It's time to go to school.  

该去上学了。



尼莫被潜水员捉住了。在大堡礁的海底,尽管胆小怕事,如今为了救回心爱的孩子,玛林也就只有豁出去了。它决心跟上澳洲洋流,踏上寻找自己儿子的漫漫征程。


鱼爸爸玛林也终于克服万难,与儿子团聚并安全地回到了自己的家乡。过去那个让自己儿子都瞧不起的胆小鬼玛林,经过这次的考验后成为儿子眼中真正的英雄!一场亲情团聚的大戏,就此在充满泪水的眼睛中落下了帷幕


一起来看看吧:



Hey, look out!

小心点

I'm sorry. I'm just trying to get home.

抱歉 我只想回家

Dad! Dad!

爸爸...

Nemo?

尼莫?

- Daddy! - Nemo?

- 爸爸! - 尼莫?

- Dad! -Nemo's alive!

- 爸爸! - 尼莫还活着

Dory? Nemo!

多莉 尼莫!

Daddy!

爸爸!

Nemo! I'm coming, Nemo!

尼莫 我来了尼莫

- Dad! -Nemo! Thank goodness.

- 爸爸! - 尼莫 谢天谢地

It's allright, son. It's gonna be OK.

没事了 儿子

Turn around! You're going the wrong way!

快逃呀 你们游错方向了

Look out!

小心

Oh, my...

噢 我的...

Help! Help!

救命啊...

- Dory! -Come on!

- 多莉! - 快来

Help! Help!

救命 救救我们

Help! Get us out!

不好了

No, no, no! Dory!

不 多莉

- Dad, I know what to do! - Nemo! No!

- 我知道该怎么救她 - 尼莫 不要去

We have to tell all the fish to swim down together!

我们要叫他们一起往下游

- Get out of there now! - I know this will work!

- 快出来 - 一定会成功

No, I am not gonna lose you again!

我不能再失去你

There's no time! It's the only way to save Dory!

来不及了 只有这样才能救多莉

I can do this.

我一定行的

You're right.

你说的对

I know you can.

我知道你行

- Lucky fin!- Now, go! Hurry!

- 我有幸运鳍 - 快去吧

Tell all the fish to swim down!

叫所有的鱼往下游

Well? You heard my son! Come on!

你们都听到了 快游呀

Dory, you have to tell everybody to...

多莉 我们要叫大家...

Swim down together!

一起往下游

Do you understand what l'm saying to you?

你们听到没?

Swim down!

一起往下游

Everybody swim down!

大伙儿往下游

Come on, you have to swim down!

你们要使劲地往下游

Down! Swim down!

往下游!往下游!

Swim down! Swim down!

往下游!往下游!

Don't give up! Keep swimming!

别气馁 继续游

Just keep swimming!

继续往下游

That's it!

这就对了

It's working!

有用了

Keep swimming! Keep swimming!

继续游!继续游!

Just keep swimming! Keep swimming!

继续往下游 继续游!

Come on, Dad!

爸 加油

- You're doing great, son! - That's my dad.

- 你做得很好 - 他是我爸

Let's get to the bottom! Keep swimming!

快游到海底 继续游!

Just keep swimming, just keep swimming

一直游...

Almost there! Keep swimming!

就快到了 再加把劲

Keep swimming!

继续游...

- Dory! Where's Nemo? - There!

- 多莉尼莫呢?- 在那儿

Oh, no. Nemo!

不好了 尼莫

Nemo?

尼莫

It's OK. Daddy's here. Daddy's got you.

没事了 爸爸会保护你

Daddy?

爸爸?

Oh, thank goodness.

谢天谢地

Dad... I don't hate you.

爸爸 我并不恨你

Oh, no, no, no.

当然了

I'm so sorry, Nemo.

对不起 尼莫

- Hey, guess what? - What?

- 你知道吗? - 什么?

Seaturtles... I met one.

我见到一只海龟

And he was150 years old.

他今年一百五十岁

- 150? - Yep.

- 一百五十岁? - 没错

Sandy Plankton said they only live to be 100.

阿弟仔说 他们只能活到一百岁

Sandy Plankton?

阿弟仔?

Do you think I would cross the entire ocean...

我跑了这么远

and not know as much as Sandy Plankton?

难道懂得比阿弟仔少吗?

He was 150! Not 100!

他真的是150岁 不是100

Who is this Sandy Plankton who knows everything?

阿弟仔那小鬼 懂个什么头?

- Yeah. -Yeah.

- 好 - 说一个冷笑话

Well, actually, that's a common misconception.

其实这是误解 小丑鱼并没有特别会搞笑


其中,有这样一句话

Keep swimming! Keep swimming!

继续游!继续游!

keep doing sth.表示的是:一直做某事


比如:

We'll keep going. 

我们会一直继续下去。

He kept talking until the meeting was over.

他一直说个不停,直到会议结束。


怎么样,你都记住了吗,

我相信,每天积累一点点就会有大大的进步哦,我们下期见哦!

新东方上海学校:官方公众号 (微信号:shxdf2000

微信扫一扫,更多惊喜等着你!

版权及免责声明

凡本网注明"稿件来源:新东方"的所有文字、图片和音视频稿件,版权均属新东方教育科技集团(含本网和新东方网) 所有,任何媒体、网站或个人未经本网协议授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他任何方式复制、发表。已经本网协议授权的媒体、网站,在下载使用时必须注明"稿件来源:新东方",违者本网将依法追究法律责任。

本网未注明"稿件来源:新东方"的文/图等稿件均为转载稿,本网转载仅基于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同转载稿的观点或证实其内容的真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人从本网下载使用,必须保留本网注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。如擅自篡改为"稿件来源:新东方",本网将依法追究法律责任。

如本网转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者见稿后在两周内速来电与新东方网联系,电话:010-60908555。

×