快捷报班:   
快捷登陆: QQ登录 微博登录 你好,欢迎来到新东方
账号 密码 登录 注册 忘记密码
咨询 电话 置顶

新东方网>上海新东方学校>东方bigbang>电影电视剧经典台词翻译>正文

60个美剧中最高频的地道英语句子

来源:

作者:

2019-12-03 16:57

      1.Its a hit.


  这件事很受人欢迎。


  2.You hit the nail on the head.


  你真是一言中的。


  3.Its all greak to me.


  我全不懂。


  4.Hes always on the go.


  他永远是前进的。


  5.Thats a good gimmick.


  那是一个好办法。


  6.He is a fast talker.


  他老是说得天花乱坠。


  7.Whats the gag


  这里面有什么奥妙?


  8.Drop dead.


  走开点。


  9.Whats eating you


  你有什么烦恼?


  10.He double-crossed me.


  他出卖了我。


  11.Its my cup of tea.


  这很合我胃口。


  12.Oh,my aching back!


  啊呀,天啊,真糟!


  13.Im beat.


  我累死了。


  14.Ill back you up all the way.


  我完全支持你。


  15.Its a lot of chicken feed.


  这是小意思,不算什么。


  16.Cut it out.= Go on. =Knock it off.


  不要这个样子啦。


  17.Do to hell.


  滚蛋!


  18.Stop pulling my leg.


  不要开我玩笑了。


  19.Dont jump on me.


  不要跟我发火。


  20.No dice.


  不行。


  21.He always goofs off.


  他总是糊里糊涂。


  22.So,you finally broke the ice.


  你终于打破了僵局。


  23.Nuts!


  胡说!


  24.He is a nut.


  他有点神经病。


  25.Its on the house.


  这是免费的。


  26.Dont panic.


  不要慌啊!


  27.He is a phoney.


  他是一个骗子。


  28.He was put on the spot.


  他已经给人打死了。


  29.Hes down and out.


  他已经完了。


  30.That will be the day.


  要有这么一天就好了。


    31.Dont push me.


  别逼我。


  32.Dont give me your attitude.


  别跟我摆架子。


  33.Dont dream away your time.


  不要虚度光阴。


  34.Dont you dare come back again


  你敢再回来!


  35.A flash in the pan.


  昙花一现。


  36.He always likes to play a lone hand.


  他喜欢单枪匹马地去干。


  37.That boy never says uncle.


  那个孩子的嘴特别硬。


  38.You rose to the bait.


  你中圈套了。


  39.Play to the score.


  见机行事。


  40.Im from Missouri.


  你骗不了我。


  41.Hes a brain.


  他可是个有头脑的人。


  42.This draught occurs once in a blue moon.


  这场旱灾是百年不遇的。


  43.How dare you!


  你敢!


  44.In doing we learn.


  经一事,长一智。


  45.Get off my back.


  少跟我罗嗦。


  46.Keep your temper under control.


  不要发脾气。


  47.Thats enough of your back talk.


  不许你回嘴。


  48.He is trying to cash in on me.


  他想占我便宜。


  49.Dont chicken out.Be a man.


  不要退缩了。


  50.Im hard up.


  我经济很困难。


  51.Its full of hot air.


  这是雷声大雨点小。


  52.He told me to get lost.


  他叫我走开。


  53.Whats in it for me= Whats my cut= Whats my share


  我有什么好处?


  54.I got a big kick out of it.


  这件事真令我开心。


  55.He kicked the bucket.


  他已经归天。


  56.Oh!You are killing me!


  笑死人了。


  57.He is an operator.


  (here it means a thief,a swindler,)


  他是一个老滑头。


  58.He passed out.


  他已经昏倒了!


  59.Dont be that way!


  别那样!


  60.You are casting pearls before swine.


  你这是对牛弹琴。

新东方上海学校:官方公众号 (微信号:shxdf2000

微信扫一扫,更多惊喜等着你!

版权及免责声明

凡本网注明"稿件来源:新东方"的所有文字、图片和音视频稿件,版权均属新东方教育科技集团(含本网和新东方网) 所有,任何媒体、网站或个人未经本网协议授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他任何方式复制、发表。已经本网协议授权的媒体、网站,在下载使用时必须注明"稿件来源:新东方",违者本网将依法追究法律责任。

本网未注明"稿件来源:新东方"的文/图等稿件均为转载稿,本网转载仅基于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同转载稿的观点或证实其内容的真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人从本网下载使用,必须保留本网注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。如擅自篡改为"稿件来源:新东方",本网将依法追究法律责任。

如本网转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者见稿后在两周内速来电与新东方网联系,电话:010-60908555。

×